Thursday, March 5

And now a word from the author

I have been writing this blogs for a couple of months with little feedback.I have been throwing out all kinds of writing here to see what appeals, what works or doesn't and truly appreciate feedback from you few gentle readers. I assume there are some folks out there reading this otherwise I'm just indulging in wishful thinking.

That reminds me that my life isn't terribly exciting-really. So much so that I wrote a stream of conscious story called "Wishful Thinking" a few years ago. I was going to post that long rambling story here but decided a whole new chapter in the imaginary life of Alisa McLaughlin was in order. The new version of my creative interior life "Fugue Reality" will show up periodically and hopefully will be entertaining enough for you to read.

For now keep on reading.

No comments: