Sunday, September 11

How to Be a Karma Groupie



I was sitting out in the back yard soaking my feet in cool water while sipping lemonade and gin. I was thinking as I tend to do; what is the meaning of life ? I had a epiphany I want to share.

Whatever you do in life, do it for the right reasons, that means help another soul and leave the world a better place. That’s doesn’t mean what’s in it for me? How do I make the most money from it and how do I win the game? It means you do it because the golden rule is the ONLY rule: treat others as you want to be treated.

If you do something and you lose money, recognition and maybe even friends /allies don’t worry cause the other universal rule kicks in; what goes around comes around. You can either get a major bitch slap from the universe or a loving embrace depending on your motives. Bernie Madhoff robbed from everyone and he’s sitting in prison. Eckert Tolle gained satori and sat blissfully homeless on a park bench. Now he shares his enlightenment with everyone. Pick your destiny.

If you change one life- you did the right thing. If you make the world a better place for others to live  in- you did the right thing.

Do the right thing and generate some good karma.

No comments: