Saturday, February 13

Potty mouth

I came across recent remarks made by Rep. Nancy Elliot of New Hampshire on The Stranger and was stunned by her comments. She just had to tell everyone at a public meeting how she felt about anal sex.

"We're talking about taking the penis of a man and putting it in the rectum of another man and wriggling it around in excrement. And you have to think, would I want that to be done to ME?"

Now I can swear like a sailor but I was also taught to be polite in public and I can not believe her vulgarity. She was interrupted at one point to stay on topic but continued on, much to the embarrassment of other I'm sure. And she thinks gays are disgusting? This reminds of a classic story.

Two Buddhist monks were traveling in Japan when they came to a small creek where a woman in a kimono asked if one of them could carry her across the water as she didn't want to soil her clothes. Despite the vow of celibacy the older monk agreed and gave her a piggy back to the other side. She thanked him profusely and went on her way. The younger monk was quiet for a long time as they walked on but could not contain himself any longer and spoke up.

"What did it feel like to carry that woman? To feel her breasts against your back and smell her perfume. Tell me what did it feel like to have her silky smooth legs in your hands?" he asked indignantly. The older monk stopped and thought for a moment.

"You tell me, I put her down a mile ago but you're still carrying her."

No comments: