Friday, August 12

Art for sale

 Someone suggested a good way to sell my art and contribute to charity so here it goes. Here are some painting with prices. Donate said amount to a charity like Planned parenthood, Fod for Lane County or Habitat for Humanity( or your own suggestion) -send me verification of donation and the painting is yours. It may not have glass with the frame if I have to ship. Enjoy.


                                                        

                                        Red Door  11x 14  /watercolor $60



                                            Rusty Hinge /watercolor  11x13 1/2  $60

 


                 Subatomic #1/waterocolor &ink  5x7  $40






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool,Alisa! What a great idea! Hope everything is good with you. Love you

Unknown said...

Love the red door. Forgot to leave my name šŸ¤­Barbara B

MM said...

Great charitable idea! I love the door with the rusty hinge and Red Door best.