Saturday, October 17

Keep your hands to yourself

I've said this before but this time I really mean it.

I realize people have passions, opinions and want to stick our nose in other people's business -it's what we do best. I also think that if State A has an issue they are voting on then State B should mind it's own business and stay out of it. No out of state contributions, volunteers, or PACs. What is happening in Maine or California or Washington is a great concern to the states resident's and should ONLY be decided by those resident voters without influence from others.

I truly believe that States have individual rights that should not be infringed upon. I'm not an constitutional expert but jeesh people, this on is a no brainer. Keep your hands out of other people business. You don't tell me how my state runs things and I won't tell you how your state runs things. ok?

I'm done now.

No comments: