Tuesday, January 11

Drawing a blank is easy.

"You can not wait for inspiration, you must go after it with a club." -Jack London

That sound you hear is me banging my head on the table.

I finished the rough (2nd) draft of my tarot book and came to screeching halt. I'm torn about adding graphics which is more work but probably necessary for the beginner. Of corse I don't want to use the classic Waite-Colman deck, I'd prefer to do my own version of the tarot -which I have been dabbling with off and on for years but that's an ambitious project.

Oh hell. I guess I'll keep it simple until I find out if the text version sells. I plan to self produce the book first, see how it goes before considering going for a publisher.

And pigs will fly out of your butt. Nice vision there, keep it up fat chick.

I hate it when that asshole inner critic chimes in. Excuse while I get some advil for my headache.

No comments: