Wednesday, May 19

A Bit of Randomness from the Halls of Boredom

I'm bored. More accurately I'm bored because I'm depressed. I have learned to manage my depression when it hits me but when it comes suddenly all interest screeches to a halt. Ennui takes over and I don't feel like doing much of anything.

For you go getter types I know this sounds alien and I wish I had the power to wave a wand and this lethergy would go away for good. When I get like this it's a trial to get myself going. The simplest tasks seem monumental, like dragging a bag of cement- why you would be dragging a bag of cement around I don't know but it's just an analogy anyway. There is one thing that helps me out of the Blue Funk and that's writing. That's why I'm posting this. Not scintillating literature but what do you want from a writer suffering from uselessness. Give me a subject and I'll write something better.

No comments: